CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 14, 2007

Lesson #2: Miracles Do Happen!!

When I am just about to doubt about miracles, and started believing in hard work, then all of a sudden, a miracle happened! Among zillions of His slaves, this time around, He chose me! Yes. Me!!!

The miracle that I am talking about is miracle in academic context. I am actually through in believing in luck and miracle. Over these years, I was too depending on both of them. Hoping on continuous luck without putting any effort; without giving my best shot is totally wrong. I realized that a great success will only be achieved with great effort and sacrifices. Well, I made a mistake. We do need luck. And of course we do need miracle.

My Anatomy Final Block 15 Exam result was out. The highest is 94%. The lowest is 21%. And Alhamdulillah, I got 74%. I didn't expect to get such a mark, since I left 5 questions blanked and 2 or 3 of the questions required 2 answers. So basically, I left 8 blanked without any answer. I didn't study much also. For this exam, my effort was more or less the same with the previous Anatomy exams. Actually I can say that i struggled more during the last exam. My best score for this subject was 40++. 48 if I am not mistaken. So 74% is such a huge increment! A sudden improvement. And for me, it is definitely a great success!

It is not like I don't believe in hard work anymore, I do believe that hardworking people will succeed in everything they do, and hard work and great effort will eventually pay off, sooner or later. It is just sometimes, things go the other way round. It is either way better than what we expect, or vice versa. It is God, who's playing with us. It is one of His way to test us - and in my context, His tested me through my Anatomy result.

Thank you God. What happened today clearly shows how merciful You are, and how powerful You are as a creator. Even without struggling to death, I still got a good result, all because of You; because You want it to be.

Now I am sure about one thing: It is purely up to God to decide whether a particular person deserves to get whatever she/he wants. Humans can only plan, try hard and pray. No matter how hard you try, if you doesn't pray, if you didn't left everything to Him after giving your best shot, nothing will happen. And even if it does, it is just Him being so kind as He always be to all His slaves.

As for me, I am so grateful right now. And i promised myself to at least try to put more effort and be more hardworking and more prepared next time around. :p


Alhamdulillah. Miracles do happen!

2 comments:

toybesh! said...

benar2..sangat benar!
cthnye miracles in OSCE aka skills lab..heh heh heh..hayyoo!! betul2 xboleyh nk predict..haha

akma nurain fairuz said...

yelah..hehe..sume nye ujian dlm hidup ni..kadang2 best..kadang2 pahit nk ditelan.hehehe.berusahe je la semampu and then leave it to God,He knows what's best for us. :)