CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Lesson #1: There's Still Plenty of Very Good People Around

Yup, and the nearest example is Yet.

I have asked her to come to my place after class to help me 'lap lap' my badan. As you all know, i am sick at the very moment. And usually, the sickness comes in one complete package: fever, flu, sore throat, headache, myalgia - you name it. Her anatomy class ends at 4 p.m. I know she will be so tired right then. But, being a kind person as she is, without giving me any excuses and hesitations, she agreed to come by and help me. I couldn't help myself to be touched by her kindness. Sangat terharu okay.

So my first lesson to be shared in this blog is to believe that there is still plenty of very good people around, and one of them is Yet. I am so lucky to have known her, and most importantly, I am so grateful to have her as my friend.

Believe me, only God knows how grateful I am.

To Yet, thank you for everything. I owe you. And if you need anything in the future, I will be happy to help you in return for your kindness.

0 comments: